At the Center for Parents & Teens we believe that families are strengthened through connection. This connection is built through positive communications, mutual understanding, and realistic expectations of one another.
We are committed to helping families find ways to remain connected throughout the lifespan, and especially through adolescence.
How can we help?
- Coaching for anyone who has an adolescent in their life.
- Programs for parent or teen groups in schools, sports group, community organizations, churches, and other opportunities where parents or teens gather
- Facilitating Parent Chats
- Articles, radio interviews and podcasts on the website
- Customized programs and consultations for your needs
Explore our website.
Are there things here you find helpful?
Contact us if we can provide more ideas and support.